May 11, 2012 – Five couples from Cavite City, Makati City, Quezon City, Batanggas City, and Laguna participated in our First Same Sex Mass Wedding for this year. We thank God for this beautiful event. Thank you to our Manila coordinator, to the participants, to our church disciples for making this event possible.
Posted in COG News, Holy Union, news
- Tagged bisexual mass wedding, cog first mass wedding, first same sex mass wedding, gay mass wedding, lesbian mass wedding, mcc firs mass wedding, mccph first mass wedding, mccqc mass wedding, Same gender, same sex, same sex marriage, same sex mass wedding, same sex mass wedding in cavite, same sex mass wedding in manila, same sex mass wedding in the philippines, same sex wedding, transgender mass wedding
Ekklesia Tou Theou (Church of God)
Posted in COG News, Holy Union
- Tagged holy union, Linden Suites, Ortigas, pasig, Pasig city, Same gender, same sex, same sex holy union, same sex holy union in manila, Same sex holy union in Pasig, same sex marriage
We want to praise God for the blessing and the honor of uniting this beautiful couple. This marks the 41st Holy Union Rite done by our church for the GLBTI community in the Philippines. Every Holy Union is a proclamation of Marriage Equality in our country. International Human Rights Law “Yogyakarta Principles” have already declared that “Every Human Beings has the right to found a family regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity” – Yogyakarta Principle 24
Posted in COG News, Holy Union
- Tagged AIDS, AOCC, apostolic, bahaghari, blessing, cdos, church of god, church of God - AOCC, fr. regen luna, fr. richard mickley, garden wedding, gay union, holy union, holy union philippines, homosexuality, mcc, mccph, metropolitan community church, old catholic, old catholic church, old catholic church history, rainbow, regen luna, rosemont, rosemont gardens, same gender marriage, same sex, same sex marriage, same sex marriage cavite, same sex marriage in cavite, same sex marriage in dasmarinas, same sex union, same sex unions, secret marriage, tagaytay, transgender union
DECEMBER 26, 2010 – Marked the 11th, 12th and 13th Holy for our beloved denomination, the Christian United Church under our local church. We praise God for his continuous blessings. We had a triple Holy Union celebration just this afternoon. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. We would like to thank the couples who choose our humble church to be a part of their lives. May the blessings of God be upon them, in Jesus name.
THE FIRST COUPLE – arrived at around 3:00 pm together with their friends and witnesses.
King David once wrote in Psalms 23 “The Lord is my shepherd”. Our Lord Jesus Christ declared in John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd”. This is the name of our Chapel. It speaks about the goodness of our Lord. His unconditional love and His passion to take care of us just like a Shepherd who takes care of his flock. God will take care of YOU. Jesus will take care of YOU. The Holy Spirit will take care of YOU.
Welcome to our Chapel. Welcome to our church, the Church of God – CUC. Welcome to our denomination, the Christian United Church. Whoever you are, whatever you do, if you are looking for a church-home that will really take care of you then we invite you to come and join us. We are an inclusive, welcoming and affirming community. We propagate the message of Christ without discrimination on your race, religion, social status in life, education and gender.
We welcome everyone straights, gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders to be one with us in worship, in the holy communion, in prayer, in Bible studies, in service to God and to his people. Welcome to the Chapel of JESUS CHRIST the Good Shepherd Church of God – CUC.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- Worship Service with Holy Communion – Sundays @ 5:00 pm
- Bible Study and Fellowship – Fridays @ 7:00 pm
- Praise & Prayer Meeting – Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Seminars – by schedule
- Homosexuality & Spirituality Seminar – by schedule
- Annual Retreat – by schedule
Posted in Welcome
- Tagged AIDS, bible study, bisexual, bisexual christian, bisexual union, cavite, chapel, chapel of the good shepherd, christian united church, church of god, civil union, cuc, dasmarinas, gay, gay christian, gay union, good shepherd, HIV, holy communion, holy union, homosexuality, lesbian, lesbian christian, lesbian union, pastor, philippines, retreat, same sex, same sex holy union, same sex marriage in cavite, same sex marriage in dasmarinas, same sex marriage in manila, same sex marriage in the philippines, same sex marrige, same sex union, seminar, transgender, transgender christian, transgender union, worship