We want to praise God for the blessing and the honor of uniting this beautiful couple. This marks the 41st Holy Union Rite done by our church for the GLBTI community in the Philippines. Every Holy Union is a proclamation of Marriage Equality in our country. International Human Rights Law “Yogyakarta Principles” have already declared that “Every Human Beings has the right to found a family regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity” – Yogyakarta Principle 24
Posted in COG News, Holy Union
- Tagged AIDS, AOCC, apostolic, bahaghari, blessing, cdos, church of god, church of God - AOCC, fr. regen luna, fr. richard mickley, garden wedding, gay union, holy union, holy union philippines, homosexuality, mcc, mccph, metropolitan community church, old catholic, old catholic church, old catholic church history, rainbow, regen luna, rosemont, rosemont gardens, same gender marriage, same sex, same sex marriage, same sex marriage cavite, same sex marriage in cavite, same sex marriage in dasmarinas, same sex union, same sex unions, secret marriage, tagaytay, transgender union
True to his commitment on planting a new CUC church in the Philippines, Pastor Regen Luna attended the “Organizational Development Training” headed by the United Nations Development Program and TLF share Collective held last October 1-3, 2010 at 9 waves, San Mateo, Rizal.
The aim of the program is to develop organizations in response to the current status of HIV/AIDs problem in the country. The said program centers on the strength and weaknesses of an organization. Building a proper Vision, Mission, Purpose and Goals of an organization. Making Constitutions and By-Laws. Registering an organization to the government through SEC. Organizational Strategic Planning for the next three months. And making an organization relevant and attuned to the current problems of HIV/AIDS in the Philippines.
As CUC is starting here in the Philippines, Ptr. Regen is now moving to a new direction were spirituality and sexuality especially sexual health of the MSM (Male who have sex with males) and TG (Transgenders) communities is at utmost importance. Jesus Christ the Good Shepherd, Church of God – CUC will make an HIV/AIDS ministry to reach the GLBT (gay, lesbian, Bisexual, transgender) community.
Posted in Welcome
- Tagged 9 waves, AIDS, development, health, HIV, organization, philippines, rights, rizal, san mateo, sexuality, tlf, united nations, united nations development fund
King David once wrote in Psalms 23 “The Lord is my shepherd”. Our Lord Jesus Christ declared in John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd”. This is the name of our Chapel. It speaks about the goodness of our Lord. His unconditional love and His passion to take care of us just like a Shepherd who takes care of his flock. God will take care of YOU. Jesus will take care of YOU. The Holy Spirit will take care of YOU.
Welcome to our Chapel. Welcome to our church, the Church of God – CUC. Welcome to our denomination, the Christian United Church. Whoever you are, whatever you do, if you are looking for a church-home that will really take care of you then we invite you to come and join us. We are an inclusive, welcoming and affirming community. We propagate the message of Christ without discrimination on your race, religion, social status in life, education and gender.
We welcome everyone straights, gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders to be one with us in worship, in the holy communion, in prayer, in Bible studies, in service to God and to his people. Welcome to the Chapel of JESUS CHRIST the Good Shepherd Church of God – CUC.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- Worship Service with Holy Communion – Sundays @ 5:00 pm
- Bible Study and Fellowship – Fridays @ 7:00 pm
- Praise & Prayer Meeting – Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Seminars – by schedule
- Homosexuality & Spirituality Seminar – by schedule
- Annual Retreat – by schedule
Posted in Welcome
- Tagged AIDS, bible study, bisexual, bisexual christian, bisexual union, cavite, chapel, chapel of the good shepherd, christian united church, church of god, civil union, cuc, dasmarinas, gay, gay christian, gay union, good shepherd, HIV, holy communion, holy union, homosexuality, lesbian, lesbian christian, lesbian union, pastor, philippines, retreat, same sex, same sex holy union, same sex marriage in cavite, same sex marriage in dasmarinas, same sex marriage in manila, same sex marriage in the philippines, same sex marrige, same sex union, seminar, transgender, transgender christian, transgender union, worship